Mary Dahling, MD
As a physician, I feel it is my job not only to provide the best care possible but also to empower my patients by helping them understand what is really happening. I will always take extra time to make sure my patients truly understand their medical conditions, the diagnostic testing they are undergoing, and any treatment, whether medical or surgical, I am recommending. I believe in a true partnership with patients and strive to make sure my patients are fully informed and comfortable with any recommended treatments.
My special interests include high risk obstetrics, the evaluation and treatment of infertility, management of abnormal pap smears, and non-invasive gynecologic surgery.
I live in Eden Prairie with my husband and two daughters. When I am not busy spending time with them, I enjoy running, cooking, and reading.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2010
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Residency- University of California-Davis, Sacramento CA, 2008
- Doctor of Medicine- Loyola Stitch School of Medicine, Maywood IL, Cum Laude, 2004
- Bachelor of Science- Vanderbilt University, Neuroscience, Summa Cum Laude, 2000