Jennifer Ambur, M.D.
Education is a very important part of my practice. Whether helping my patients make a decision regarding treatment or keeping myself up to date on the latest trends in my specialty, I strive to provide a learning environment that is both comfortable and informative. I enjoy interacting with women of all ages and backgrounds, tailoring each patient’s care to the individual. Establishing relationships that span a woman’s lifetime is one of the most rewarding aspects of my job. I am trained in general obstetrics and gynecology, and have special interests in high risk pregnancy, advanced laparoscopy, adolescent medicine and vulvar disease.
Dr. Ambur practiced in Portland, OR before returning to the Midwest to be closer to her family. She balances a full work schedule with a busy family life, which includes chasing after two small children. She enjoys spending time with her family, walking their Mastiff Greta around southwest Minneapolis, and going to Twins games.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2006
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Residency- University of Rochester Strong Memorial, Rochester NY, 2004
- Doctor of Medicine- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City IA, 2000
- Bachelor of Science- University of Iowa, Iowa City IA, Exercise Science, Honors, 1995