We are committed to caring for our patients in the safest, most evidenced based manner during this global pandemic.
We thank you for your patience and flexibility.
1. As of Monday 3/23/20 we are TEMPORARILY CLOSING our Downtown Minneapolis office for 2 weeks.
We will be contacting Downtown patients to transition your appointment to a virtual visit or have you come to the Edina or Plymouth office as deemed appropriate by your doctor.
2. If you are pregnant, we are modifying the prenatal care schedule to a combination of virtual and in office visits. The office will contact you to make the appropriate changes.
3. We are offering virtual visits for most patients. These may be done over the phone or potentially with a video platform.
We need to reserve office visits for urgent issues to reduce everyone’s exposure.
4. If you are sick with mild symptoms (fever, dry cough), STAY HOME. If you feel short of breath or severely ill, call the office for advice. There is a severe shortage of test kits and so people with mild illnesses will likely NOT be offered testing for COVID19.
5. The hospitals are prohibiting visitors with the exception of ONE visitor per day on labor and delivery – please see hospital websites for updates.
6. We are postponing all Well Women Exams to June or July, but if you have a problem to discuss with your doctor, please call the office to schedule a virtual visit.
7. If you need a prescription refill, you can contact your pharmacy.
Stay home and stay well!