Linda Maag, M.D.
The practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology has allowed me the rewarding experience of getting to know my patients over the years and helping them navigate the physical changes and challenges women face from adolescence, through pregnancy experiences, and into our menopause years. While I enjoy the interactions with my patients the most, I also enjoy the challenge of keeping my knowledge about discoveries in medical science and technology up to date to best serve my patients. Advances in gynecologic surgery are a strong interest for me. I particularly enjoy laparoscopic surgery.
When not working with my patients, I enjoy precious time with my family. My husband, Terry, (also a physician who practices Internal Medicine in St. Paul) and my two children share my love of the outdoors, travel and various sports (volleyball, baseball, softball, skiing, and fishing to name a few)! Other hobbies include photography and cooking.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1997
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Residency- Northwestern University, Chicago IL, 1995
- Doctor of Medicine- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago IL, 1991
- Bachelor of Science- University of Norte Dame, Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude, 1987